Till Further Changes
Rectal cancer : For NEET-SS and board review
For updates, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/neetssoncology
Complete set of books for NEET-SS oncology (medical oncology, surgical oncology and clinical hematology):
Volume 1: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08371FV41
Volume 2: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B083VXXZY8
Volume 3: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0846RY856
Volume 4: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0899DTDGQ
Oncology is an ever evolving subject and it’s important to stay updated. Following are the books, that I have written to supplement the four volumes of "Oncology MCQs for NEET-SS". The idea behind writing these books is to cover the subject in more depth.
I will keep adding new books to the list, please keep visiting this product description.
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08CKFWLDJ (Kidney cancers)
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08CBBZZ9Q (Bladder cancers)
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08BYK39VV (Bone sarcomas)
https://www.amazon.in/B08BKDQMBH (Thyroid cancers)
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08CZ7WX67 (Prostate cancer)
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08D9MDNNP (Head & neck cancers)
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08DMNJJW8 (Esophagus cancers)
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08FG6KH2P (Soft tissue sarcoma)
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08GCTSFL9 (Colon cancer)
NEET-SS gynecologic oncology (MCh) books:
Notes on how to read a "kindle edition book" on your phone/tablet:
1. Download the "kindle app" on your phone/tablet.
2. Sign in with your Amazon account once you have installed the app (if you don’t have an account then make one). Now your app is ready to use.
3. Now comes the most important step. Remember that you can’t buy a "kindle edition book" directly from this app you have just installed. So, now you should open your web browser (google/safari/firefox) and go to "www.amazon.in".
4. Again sign in with your amazon account there.
5. Once you have signed in your account on the web browser, search Amazon for "Bhratri Bhushan" or "oncology MCQ books" or copy and paste the links provided above; you will see the books there.
6. Purchase the book you want to.
7. Now this book will automatically appear in your app.
8. Open your app and read the book.
(I have written this description because I had a difficult time figuring it out myself. I hope you will find it helpful. The most crucial step is the third one, so read it again. And I would like to repeat that you don’t need a kindle device to read a kindle edition.)
Dr. Bhratri Bhushan MBBS, MD (Internal medicine), DM (Medical oncology) is a consultant medical oncologist and hematologist. He has published nearly four dozen books on the subject of oncology and his papers have been published in renowned journals of medical literature. Many of his books have been bestsellers. His works can be found at his AuthorCental page: amazon.com/author/bhratribhushan
Steps to Get Rectal cancer : For NEET-SS and board review.
- Visit Rectal cancer : For NEET-SS and board review
- Add to your cart.
- Login / Register
- Select / Update Shipping Details
- No Apply Coupon Required.
- Offer Validity: